1. Everyone has a timeline of life,
while TRAVELING from
day to day.
As we move forward each
day of our lives,
there is no turning
back on our way.
Whenever encountering
troubles or fears,
though frightening as they
might be,
We merely pass through
them, an end close in sight,
as with spiritual eyes
we can see.
2. Just like
when taking a leisurely DRIVE,
every
house and each tree we pass by
moves
steadily towards us, gives pleasure and joy,
then is
gone in the blink of an eye.
3. As with our problems, although they may seem,
to linger
and crowd us with pain,
we simply
are passing through hovering clouds,
and the
SUN will burst forth once again.
I often
reflect and I wonder about
where I
am on my time line of life,
while
picturing that I’ve so steadily passed through,
Such
HAPPINESS, pleasure, and strife.
4. I’m
curious to see how much there remains,
to this
challenging ADVENTUROUS road,
when
earth’s finally past and it’s time to enjoy,
new life
in my heavenly abode.
5. It is THRILLING to think earth is only a hint,
of the
wonders that exist above,
where all
will be ecstasy, eternal bliss,
and a
totally undying love.
So each
time that pain begins crowding your life,
and your
joys start to seem very few,
just
think of your timeline, take hold of God’s hand,
and
remember, you’re just passing through!

No comments:
Post a Comment