Friday, April 5, 2019

Beautiful Robin Redbreast

Click on photo to enlarge

1. Beautiful robin redbreast, 
sure sign of spring,
FLOWERS and bright sunshine 
your message always brings.
Peacefulness, contentment, 
happiness, and cheer,
warmth and cozy mornings say
that summer days are near!

2. Lovely colored SONGBIRDS 
all dance on fluttering wing.
Playfully they skip and hop 
as joyfully they sing!
The brightest yellow daffodils 
will all burst into bloom,
while pink and orchid tulips 
will follow very soon.

3. For now, the purple CROCUSES
with white ones by their side
have warmed my heart 
and bowed their little heads in humble pride.

4. I’ll plan a cozy BREAKFAST
in a sun room just for two,
gazing at the flowers and birds, 
as sunshine filters through.
We'll sip some tea or coffee 
and taste a sweet delight,
relishing every moment, 
and savoring every bite.

5. I will spend the whole day through 
in peacefulness and love,
with genuine CONTENTMENT 
life is so deserving of.
I always will remember 
with a heart about to sing,
that sunny days and cheerful moments 
all begin with spring

No comments:

Post a Comment