Friday, January 25, 2019

Wintery Days!

 
Click on photo to enlarge

1. Steaming hot SOUP
on a cold winter’s day.
Through my kitchen window,
a wintry display.
Thinking what chores
that I need to get done,
along with some errands 
that I'd like to run.

2. Envisioning how 
I’ll arrive at each place,
I imagine the feel 
of moist snow on my face.
Wintertime has a 
mystique all its own.
In my heart, it's unique MAGIC 
clearly has grown.

3. Whether its cold days 
court sunshine or clouds,
their wonder, a time for
REFLECTION, allows.
Though snowflakes or icicles, 
crystals or frost;
ignoring these pleasures, 
rare beauty is lost.

4. Through frosted windows
view wild life, like birds,
or leaves brought to LIFE 
by the breeze wind incurs.
Every display, whether 
humble or grand,
enhances the heavens, 
the sky, sea, and land.

5. Sometimes I wonder 
how many on earth
take time to appreciate 
wintertime’s worth.
Its own PRISTINE beauty 
of crystal and white
enhance and help brighten 
the darkness of night.
I pray in the future 
you’ll vow to give praise
for the crystallized beauty 

No comments:

Post a Comment