1. Walk inside your home in winter
when it's cold outside.
Do not let the weather keep you
from our EXCERCISE.
You may have your reasons
why it's difficult to go
and bundle up to walk outside
in wintry ice and snow.
2. There are such advantages
to walking in your home.
One is that it's so relaxing,
safe, and very WARM!
You need not wear a coat or boots,
a scarf or wintry hat.
And you don't have to drive
since you can start right where you're at!
3. You can walk before the dawn
or well into the NIGHT.
It doesn't matter how you look
since you'll be out of sight!
I especially love it
when my family is asleep.
I walk around the living room
without making a peep.
4. I wrote this poem for you
as I was walking round the room,
while gazing at the snow's reflections
from the glowing moon.
Many times I say my prayers
when it is very late.
It is the most peaceful time
when I can MEDITATE.
5. At times I have a crackling fire
blazing here inside,
while gazing through my windows
at the snow within my sight.
I view the lovely wintry scenes
without having to roam,
and find it very COZY walking
right inside my home!

No comments:
Post a Comment