1. There is a little cozy house that was just meant for me, so with my husband we could raise a happy FAMILY. The rooms are all a perfect size with walls of lovely colors, where we enjoy our daytime chores and restful evening hours.
2. This is our home where LOVE abides each hour of the day, and all our friends are welcome in a very special way. The dinners pastries snacks and cocktails cheerfully prepared, are even more enjoyable the moment they are shared.
3. This house is where I want to live until the day I die, when I will finally move into my home above the sky. Since it has been God’s gift to me and of eternal worth, I’ll cherish MEMORIES forever of this house on earth. I never will forget the homemade meals and grateful prayers, the lovely yard front porch and flowers that lifted all our cares.
4. My fondest wish for those who read this poem is that they find, true happiness CONTENTMENT and a lasting peace of mind. I've found them in the simple things in life, I'd like to share. In all of God’s creation you will find His presence there.
5. So search not for the grandiose but lift
your heart above, and lead a humble simple life with all of those you
love. Regrets will be replaced with every happy memory, that with your
loved ones you will share for all ETERNITY!
"Wisdom has built her
house" "Let whoever is simple turn in here." Proverbs 9 Verses
1 & 4

No comments:
Post a Comment